Thornbury cemetery established in 1897 can be found in a tranquil rural setting in Kington lane, Thornbury. There is a stone built chapel seating 25 people and can be made available for smaller funeral services on request. Attention has been given to landscaping and planting of trees along with shrubs and flowers. Seating is provided in secluded areas affording the opportunity for quiet contemplation.
See here for cemetery charges and Council’s grave maintenance service